BeamNG has released an update patch for ” Drive” The small update fixes a few bugs, including the shaky camera with the Moonhawk.
Run the updater to get it (update.exe in the game folder).
- Improved reference node: defaults to node 0 (like before), but now uses the camera ref node if existing: improves camera stability and fixes Moonhawk camera shaking
- fixed missing coltri on pickup on windscreen
- Moonhawk minor changes/fixes
- improved props delay: fixed one gfx frame delay
- improved sand/mud to behave better: fixed density, etc
Get alpha access at http://beamng.com/alpha and get all future updates for free!
BeamNG is a young start up company developing a state of the art real time physics simulation engine. They are currently a team of two programmers and two artists that founded the company in 2011.
They released a free Tech demo called Drive. You can choose to download a free tech demo, or for those interested in the project, there is an option to purchase access to the alpha of “Drive” for only €11.50.
|Official Webpage – http://www.beamng.com|