DiRT 4 Early Access LandRush Gameplay
The SLAPTrain YouTube channel published a new Codemasters DIRT 4 video showcasing the Landrush game mode. In Landrush you can race the Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles on short-course dirt tracks situated in California, Nevada, and Mexico.
As a bonus, The SLAPTrain recorded some extra Rallycross footage and browses through the cars selection screens. Keep in mind that all the footage represents the Early Access version of the game.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents.
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including the Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes, and Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada, and Mexico
- DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques, and practice to become the best
- JOYRIDE – DirtFish becomes your personal playground for time attack challenges, smash attack challenges and a free roam area
- CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, tournaments and cross-platform leaderboards
- TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
DiRT 4 is scheduled for release on the 9th of June for the PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Codemasters will release Dirt 4 in 3 different editions.
- Day One Edition of DiRT 4 – Features an exclusive Hyundai R5 rally car as well as a unique event, livery, and Founder Icon.
- Special Edition for retail – Features the Day One content – plus a Team Booster Pack that will give you a unique team offer, staff and facilities bonuses.
- Steelbook option (retailers TBC) – Includes the Special Edition content with a limited edition steel box.
Official Webpage – www.dirt4game.com