DiRT 4 Gameplay Trailer | Be Fearless
Codemasters has shared the first official gameplay trailer for their upcoming DiRT 4 title. Enjoy watching some in-game clips which feature Dirt 4 machinery in action on a selection of different terrains and weather conditions.
The new trailer also features the ‘Instigators’, audio track by Grace Potter – one of the songs from the amazing in-game soundtrack that has been created for DiRT 4 in an exclusive partnership with Globe, Universal Music UK’s in-house sync team. The agreement with Globe will see over 40 licensed tracks appear throughout the game, matching DiRT’s unique style and tone, and including exclusive tracks from artists such as The Amazons, Sigma, Freak and Pretty Vicious alongside tracks from The Chemical Brothers, Disclosure, Queens Of The Stone Age and Bastille.
DiRT 4 is scheduled for release on the 9th of June for the PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Codemasters will release Dirt 4 in 3 different editions.
- Day One Edition of DiRT 4 – Features an exclusive Hyundai R5 rally car as well as a unique event, livery, and Founder Icon.
- Special Edition for retail – Features the Day One content – plus a Team Booster Pack that will give you a unique team offer, staff and facilities bonuses.
- Steelbook option (retailers TBC) – Includes the Special Edition content with a limited edition steel box.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents.
- Over 50 of the most breath-taking Off-road cars ever built – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- 5 incredible rally locations with millions of routes – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- The official game of the FIA World RallyCross Championship – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes, and Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- Landrush – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada, and Mexico
Official Webpage – www.dirt4game.com