DIRT 4 – Patch V1.06 Released
Codemasters released a new patch for their DIRT 4 offroad title. Update V1.06 contains the usual list of fixes and new features, such as the ability to configure unsupported devices. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
DIRT 4 is available on for the PS4, Xbox One, Windows PC, and as an instant digital download on the Steam network. (54,99€)
DIRT 4 Update V1.06 Changelog:
- Added full Japanese language support, including text, subtitles, and audio.
- Bug fixes and refinements to improve the quality across all written languages.
- Improved anti-cheat detection for Joyride leaderboards.
- Fearless difficulty modified so it allows all types of manual gears.
- An improved system for storing and re-uploading Community Event times when RaceNet is unavailable.
- Staff contracts now reduce at their expected rate in Pro Tour and Jam Session.
- Pro Tour scoring is now more consistent.
- ‘Up and Up’ achievement will now unlock when you get promoted to any tier in Pro Tour.
- Improved stability across the game.
- Added the ability to configure unsupported devices. If you are already using an unsupported device, you will need to rebind any custom changes.
- Fixed car wheels and suspension popping in the Service Area.
- Fixed Mailbox specific issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Community Events results to become invalidated.
- Fixed an issue with Delta Daily results.
DiRT 4 features a game-changing system called Your Stage; an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce an almost-infinite number of unique stages at the press of a button. You choose your location and set the route parameters, then Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race, share with your friends and then challenge them to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes, whilst newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents.
Official Webpage – www.dirt4game.com