DIRT 5 – Amplified Edition V1.04 Update Deployed
Codemasters has deployed PC Update patch v1.04 and Xbox One Update V1.03 for the Amplified Edition of the Dirt 5 racing game.
A patch similar to the V1.04 update will also roll out on the console versions over the next few days, with minor differences to the patch notes.
PC Version Update Patch v1.04 Changelog
- Multiple general performance improvements across the board, reducing instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering, and FPS drops, further optimizing general gameplay
- Fix for crash caused by signing out during a Gymkhana event
- Visual improvements to rain effects on the windshield when using interior camera views
- Display fix for rewards screen in the post-race menu
- Photo mode: minor fixes and optimizations
- Multiplayer: improvements in kicking players in the lobby who do not ready up for an event
- V-Sync added
- Added option to disable dynamic resolution
Xbox Version Update Patch v1.03 Changelog
- Further improvements to online matchmaking and connectivity
- Further performance improvements to split-screen functionality
- Fixed an issue with Gymkhana events not launching after the tutorial
- Fixed an issue causing crashes when switching between video quality settings
- Fix for screen tear instances
- Resolved issue causing a loss of audio when using some audio outputs
- General minor graphical, gameplay, and quality of life improvements across the board, including GPU and CPU performance improvements
The PC version of DIRT 5 is on pre-sale via Steam for €54,99. The DIRT 5 Amplified Edition on pre-order for €74,99. DIRT 5 will become available on November 6 for the PC and for the current-gen consoles. The Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 release dates have yet to be announced.
DIRT 5 supports a Free upgrade system for next-gen consoles. This means that those who have purchased the game for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, will get the next-gen Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5 optimized version, free of charge.