DiRT Rally 2.0 Update Version 1.9 Deployed
Codemasters has deployed Update Version 1.9 for the DiRT Rally 2.0 title, introducing the Oculus VR mode, which now provides a much better VR experience for Steam version users. Besides the VR updates, Codemasters have also been working hard to resolve some existing issues and add some more interesting features. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
DiRT Rally is available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The digital version of DiRT Rally 2.0 is available on Steam for 54,99€. The DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition is available for 74,99€.
- Added files for Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi in preparation of DLC release on October 8th.
- Added files for Peugeot 206 Rally in preparation of DLC release on October 22nd.
- Added files for Volkswagen Golf Kitcar in preparation of DLC release on October 22nd.
- New feature: Broadcast Mode (Beta). Players can now spectate others in Multiplayer Lobbies.
- New camera angle: “Dashboard”
- Added “Launch DiRT Rally 2.0 in Oculus VR Mode” command to Steam version.
- Adjusted default Chaperone setup by forcing Seated Mode.
- Improved readability of various UI elements.
- Made various improvements to reduce stutter during head movement.
- Resolved multiple triggers relating to audio cutting out mid-Stage.
- Resolved issue where turbo blow-off sounds were not playing when players released the throttle.
- Added “Handbrake Deadzone” and “Handbrake Saturation” options to Advanced Input Settings.
- Added ability to “restart” My Team career by resetting player inventories.
- Resolved issue where selling an upgraded car would not show the correct amount of Credits refunded.
- AI Challenges: Resolved issue where AI drivers would score double points after player recovers from Terminal Damage.
- Custom: Added ability to autofill an Event with all available routes for a chosen location.
- Historic: Resolved issue where retiring from an event would mark the current Championship as “Completed”.
- Modified AI behavior when taking the final corner at Estering, Germany.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes throughout the title.
Official Webpage – dirtgame.com