DiRT Rally Force Feedback Update – First Impressions by GamerMuscle
Yesterday, Betta Lines posted his video covering the new Force Feedback update of Codemasters DIRT Rally Early Access version. GamerMuscle agreed that the initial Codemasters attempts at creating believable physics were rather disappointing.
With Patch V 04.5 released featuring the completely reworked force feedback system, GamerMuscle re-evaluates the Codemasters rally game. As a test, he drives the Ford Fiesta WRC at the Monte Carlo tarmac stage.
Alongside the Force Feedback improvements and advanced wheel options, Codemasters also added a new batch of supported wheels to the game.
- Logitech Driving Force GT
- Logitech Driving Force Pro
- Logitech Formula Force EX
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T500 RS F1 Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300 RS
- Thrustmaster TX 458
- Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 FFB
- Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel (keyboard required for some controls)
- Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel (keyboard required for some controls)
Codemasters stated that they will keep on adding more hardware support during the development of Dirt Rally.
|Official Webpage – www.dirtgame.com|