DIRT Rally Version 1.02 patch released
Codemasters have released a small patch (V1.02) for their Dirt Rally title in order to fix a few issues.
Dirt Rally seems to be Codemaster’s best game in years. We are still amazed how much effort the development team has put into their newest rally title. The game features gorgeous graphics but is also the first game in the DIRT series that actually attempts to generate believable rally physics. While nobody expected it, It has become clear that Dirt Rally is currently the most popular Rally Game/Sim out there, and with the rate of updates we have recently received, it can only get better.
The included screenshots show us some in-game captures of the VW Polo at the Sweden rally and the Subaru Impreza at a the Rally of Wales.
- We’ve fixed a number of co-driver call issues in German, French, Italian and Spanish.
- We’ve found some parts lying around in the back of the service areas so you can now upgrade your Hyundai Rally Car.
- Need more snow in your life? Custom championships now include Sweden.
- Fixed a missing Italian text string in the part failure message.
- Fixed a number of graphical issues including Opaque windows on Rallycross AI cars, a corrupt texture after partly detaching the rear bumper in the rain, some weird flickering in bonnet cam when switching the Virtual Rear View Mirror on and some glowing things on the Holjes track.
Dirt Rally by Codemasters is available on Steam for €44.99.