Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia DLC previews
SCS Software released some more preview screenshots of their upcoming Scandinavia DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2. On the bottom of this post, you will find a small-scale map that reveals the destination cities SCS are putting into this world expansion. The SCS development team explained that the highways, roads, and city streets are now much more detailed in comparison to the current maps.
You will be able to deliver goods to unique locations such as Scania and Volvo Trucks factories. The Scandinavia DLC will also feature numerous ferry ports to be able to deliver your cargo to remote locations.
Last but not least, SCS Software also announced that they have made Euro Truck Simulator 2 available on Mac OS X via the Steam platform.
Version 1.16.2 (Steam build 506694):
- Truck dealer: deleted locator
Version 18.104.22.168 (Steam build 504090):
- Truck dealer: fixed floating truck dealer in Glasgow, fixed entrance gap, top of surrounding wall placed higher, added missing interior wall, fixed entrance retarder, prefab pedestal height
- Fixed wrong directions near Salzburg
Version 22.214.171.124 (Steam build 499282):
- Stable 64-bit build
- New large truck dealer / showroom
- Truck fixes: shadows in Scania R, Scania Streamline, Volvo FH16 2012, Renault Magnum 2009 + sideskirts; mirror in MAN TGX, Renault Premium holes and collision
- Paintjob fixes: Raven for DAF, MAN, Heavy Duty
- Cargo: removed Christmas Gifts, fixed car transporter, fixed helicopter texture and straps
- Reduced stalling: bigger memory pool in 64-bit builds, better memory handling, delayed shadow loading, random look selection, sound accessories
- Improved memory management on 32-bit OS
- Fixed free roam check in the Careerist achievement
- Map fixes
|Official Webpage – http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/