SCS Software has released Update patch V1.7 for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
The main focus of this update is the inclusion of the all new Volvo FH and FH16 Globetrotter truck model.
The Volvo FH series is produced by the Volvo Truck Corporation Sweden.
The FH range was introduced in late 1993 as the FH12 and FH16 models. The new FH model is the followup of its popular predecessors.
FH stands for FrontHigh cab where numbers denominate engine capacity in litres.
The FH range is one of the most successful truck series ever having sold more than 400,000 units worldwide.
What’s new in this update:
- All new Volvo FH and FH16 truck model
- World of Trucks site launched
- Photo Studio – includes Photo-mode and Screenshot Manager allowing upload of your best screenshots to World of Trucks
- Online profiles – ability to connect your profile to your World of Trucks account
- New Iveco Stralis Hi-Way sounds recorded from actual truck
- Individual air-horn sounds
- Realistic fuel consumption option
- Adaptive automatic transmission option
- Shorter jobs generation probability increased
- License plate changes fixed
- (1.6.1) Fixed crash when a truck uses addons from removed mods
- (1.6.1) Increased length of input in UI related to World of Trucks accounts
|Official Webpage – https://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/