Euro Truck Simulator 2 – v1.14 DAF XF Euro 6 Update
SCS Software released the v1.14 DAF update bringing the new DAF XF Euro 6 to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The DAF XF Euro 6 is produced by the Dutch DAF manufacturer as a successor to the DAF XF105. The new XF arose from the need to meet the Euro 6 emission legislation.
The included screenshots picture the truck in some of the areas of the virtual world of ETS2 to be released as part of Scandinavia DLC. Furthermore, SCS Software also announced that they are working on a new ‘light and skies’and day/night cycle system.
- New truck: DAF XF Euro 6
- Added three new 6-wheeled chassis for (almost) all trucks
- Substantial data fixes in most chassis
- Liftable axles
- Speed limit shown on dashboard GPS
Truck browser shows all upgrades and their level requirements
- Increased damage for overturned vehicles
- Higher penalties for damaged cargo (both xp and money)
- Camera rotation based on steering and blinkers
- Traffic improvement
Steam and online services
- Steam Rich Presence: job information in “View Game Info” in the Steam friends list
- Screenshot images contain additional metadata (game state, vehicle, camera)
- Upload your World of Trucks profile truck from the in-game Screenshot Manager
- New cargo definition structure
- Per-sector weather climate profiles
- Goto console command now accepts city names or their fragments (eg “goto aber” teleports camera to Aberdeen)
For purchase, check out. – Euro Truck Simulator on the Steam platform.
|Official Webpage – http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/