F1 2017 – Update Patch 1.4 Released
Codemasters have deployed a small patch for the PC and PS4 version of their recently released F1 2017 Formula One World Championship game. The Xbox version of the patch will be deployed on a later date.
The V1.4 update addresses some multiplayer issues of the new game, but sadly enough also introduces some new problems. Various players have reported that they suffered severe audio stuttering after installing the 100MB update patch. So keep an eye out for more incoming patches.
- The McLaren MP4/4 is now available for selection in Multiplayer modes for players with the Special Edition.
- Players will no longer be incorrectly disqualified from Multiplayer sessions.
Patch 1.5 has just been released on PS4. You’ll find the notes for this patch here, in English and other supported languages. We’re aiming to have this out on PC tomorrow afternoon, with a fix for the audio stuttering, and it’s in with Microsoft for Xbox One and we’re hoping to have it approved by tomorrow evening, though this will be going out with 1.4.
- A missing gear fault will always be fixed after swapping out a worn gearbox for a new one.
- Fixed a crash seen loading in to any Multiplayer session.
- Reduced the amount of gearbox and engine wear when playing 25% distance races.
F1 2017 the game features all the rules, cars, teams, and drivers of the Formula One World Championship and lets you drive some of the most iconic historic cars ever raced in Formula 1. The game features an enhanced career mode, numerous multiplayer improvements, a brand new ‘Championships’ game modes and much more.The included classic cars are available to play in several modes, including online multiplayer and time trials.
F1 2017 was released on 25 August 2017 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC via both DVD and Steam.
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com