F1 2017 – Update Patch 1.6 Released
Codemasters has released a new patch (V1.6) for the PC version of their recently released F1 2017 Formula One World Championship game. As usual, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One updates will have to be approved before they can be released. This could take a few more days.
Keep an eye out for more incoming patches.
- Players losing vibration/force feedback in multiplayer
- Grid penalties for changing parts now apply correctly when reforming the grid after a formation lap
- AI will no longer post single sector times as lap times at Monaco
- Stats for Public Multiplayer now work correctly (we will, however, be wiping the leaderboards in due course)
- Added Polish subtitles
- AI drivers will suffer reliability issues in Championships mode
- Various crash fixes
F1 2017 the game features all the rules, cars, teams, and drivers of the Formula One World Championship and lets you drive some of the most iconic historic cars ever raced in Formula 1. The game features an enhanced career mode, numerous multiplayer improvements, a brand new ‘Championships’ game modes and much more.The included classic cars are available to play in several modes, including online multiplayer and time trials.
F1 2017 was released on 25 August 2017 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC via both DVD and Steam.
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com