F1 2019 Update Patch V1.07 Deployed
Codemasters deployed update patch V10.7 for the PC version official 2019 FIA Formula 1 World Championship game. The Xbox One and PS4 updates will follow soon.
The F1 2019 Anniversary Edition is currently available via Steam for a reduced price of 38,49€, while the F1 2019 Legends Edition can be purchased for 45,49€.
Changelog Update V1.07
- League AI difficulty now goes up to 110
- F2 cars will no longer start sprint races or one-shot qualifying with cold tyres
- F1 setups can no longer be applied to F2 cars
- Grid penalties now apply correctly after taking new parts out-with the initial allocation between qualifying and race
- France pitlane has been updated for the 2019 season
- Cars are now less cautious of unsafe releases in the pitlane
- AMD FidelityFX Upscaling and FidelityFX Sharpening are now available as Anti-Aliasing options on applicable devices
- HDR is now selectable when running in DX12 on PC
- Report codes are now shown on the pause menu in all game modes
- Reduced GPU usage in the front end
- F2 wet tyres will now have a longer life
- Helicopters are no longer flying at increased speeds
- Various other fixes and stability improvements
UPDATE: A small correction to our Patch Notes for 1.07. Please note we have removed an item was not included in this current patch and accidentally added to the notes. It is due to be in a later patch and we will let you know when it is released.
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com