Play F1 2019 For Free From Today Until 19 March 2020
Those who have not yet tried Codemasters official 2019 FIA Formula 1 World Championship game, now have the chance to do so free of cost.
Weirdly enough, at the time of writing, Codemasters themselves have not yet communicated any info regarding a Free Weekend style promo, but it is clear that from today, 10 March 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC until 19 March 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC, the F1 2019 racing title will be free to play for all.
Just head over to the dedicated F1 2019 Steam page, and click play Game.
(Like we said, why this is not communicated via the official Codemasters media channels is beyond us? The “let’s do a promo, but not tell anyone” trick is probably a new strategy. Unless we overlooked something.)
The official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, F1® 2019 challenges you to Defeat your Rivals in the most ambitious F1® game in Codemasters’ history.
F1® 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the 2019 season. This year sees the inclusion of F2™ with players being able to complete the 2018 season with the likes of George Russell, Lando Norris, and Alexander Albon.
With a greater emphasis on graphical fidelity, the environments have been significantly enhanced, and the tracks come to life like never before. Night races have been completely overhauled creating vastly improved levels of realism and the upgraded F1® broadcast sound and visuals add further realism to all aspects of the race weekend.
- THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2019 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
- RISE UP AGAINST YOUR RIVALS
- NEW – F2™ career opening – establish your reputation and defeat your rivals before stepping up into the F1® Championship.
- NEW – Customise your own livery and lead the pack in weekly challenges or in online leagues. Test yourself against the very best in the dedicated F1® Esports area.
- IMPROVED – Replay and share your finest moments with the new automated race highlights feature, while stunning new night lighting and official F1® branding add even more realism.
Online connection required to download the final F1® teams’ 2019 cars (as applicable) and F2™ 2019 season content.
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com