F1 2019 Update Patch V1.22 Deployed
Codemasters deployed update patch V1.22 for the PC version of the official 2019 FIA Formula 1 World Championship game. For more details, check out the changelog below.
F1 2019 is currently available via Steam at a special promo price for 54,99€, while the F1 2019 Legends Edition can be purchased for 64,99€.
- Radio language option has returned to the advanced audio options screen
- Users will now see the speed they set in the speedtrap in practice sessions
- Addressed an issue where the camera would reset when the game was started
- User is now notified of their progress through a championship on the loading screen
- User can now see if they are serving a penalty during a pitstop
- Front wing damage threshold has been reduced in practice and qualifying sessions to include minor physical damage
- Addressed an issue where the safety car could appear in One-Shot Qualifying in online sessions
- Maximum Vehicle Reflections setting reduced from ‘Ultra High’ to ‘High’ for stability
- Addressed an issue where users could not submit results if they didn’t enter qualifying 2 or 3 with saving between sessions enabled
- Addressed an issue where a scheduled league could become stuck in an old event
- Addressed an issue where a league could become stuck if abandoning a practice or qualifying session with saving between sessions enabled
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com