F1 2019 Update Patch V1.20 Deployed
Codemasters deployed update patch V1.20 for the PC version of the official 2019 FIA Formula 1 World Championship game. For more details, check out the changelog below.
The F1 2019 Anniversary Edition is currently available via Steam at a special promo price for 27,49€, while the F1 2019 Legends Edition can be purchased for 32,49€.
- Safety car deployment frequency has been adjusted so that it is more likely to come out within race sessions.
- Addressed an issue where the Logitech G29 rotary dial could not be assigned in a clockwise direction
- Further stability fixes
- Users can now save between sessions in private leagues.
- Users can now add reserves in private leagues.
- Addressed an issue where progress would not be saved in Practice 1 in Australia of a new career.
- Addressed an issue where a selected team-mate would change if the user exited the game before completing Practice 1 in Australia of a new career
- Addressed an issue where DNFs would incorrectly show with the fastest lap indicator in the season results tab
- Addressed an issue where Butler and Weber would appear after skipping the F2 Feeder Series if the user quit in Practice 1 of Australia
- User will now be warned before purchasing upgrades towards the end of a season if the department has experienced a regulation change
- Addressed an issue where the camera selection would not save if selected in a multiplayer session
- User can now enable the track map for the session they are spectating
- Users can now manually navigate through the weekly event prizes
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com