F1 2020 – Patch 1.07 Released | Keep Fighting Foundation DLC Available
Codemasters has deployed Update Patch 1.07 for the PC version of F1 2020 -The official video game of the 2020 Formula 1 and Formula 2 Championships. Check out the changelog below for more details.
In parallel with the update, Codemasters also announced their support for the Keep Fighting Foundation, inspired by Michael Schumacher. The new update introduces the Keep Fighting Foundation DLC pack which can be purchased in-game. The DLC features a set of premium items such as a special car livery, podium emotes, helmet, gloves, suit, and badge.
The Keep Fighting Foundation DLC pack launches today on PC, PlayStation4, Xbox One. The Google Stadia release is planned for Tuesday 11 August.
The proceeds from the DLC sales will go directly to the Keep Fighting Foundation.
Keep Fighting is a non-profit initiative that is celebrating the attitudes to “Keep Fighting” and “Never Give Up” which are directly inspired by Michael Schumacher. The Foundation is registered in Germany and operates globally through its projects. The long-term goal is to continue Michael Schumacher’s charitable work.
It was an honor for the studio to focus on Michael’s record-breaking F1® career for the F1® 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition, said Lee Mather, F1® Franchise Game Director at Codemasters.
We are equally proud to support the Keep Fighting Foundation. Many of our players regard Michael as the greatest of all time, and we know the exclusive items will prove incredibly popular.
Changelog Patch v1.07:
- Keep Fighting Foundation DLC pack is now available
- Addressed a crash when accessing mail resulting from changes within leagues
- Addressed a crash that could be seen when spectating a multiplayer race
- Splitscreen resolution has been increased
- In split-screen, player two will no longer change the race strategy for player ones when editing their own
- The player will no longer be offered an incorrect 0 stop strategy alternative during a race that requires a pit stop
- Jeff will now give the correct Championship Standings information during a race
- Brake boards are now present at turn 12 at Brazil
- F1 cars use the players chosen number in multiplayer
- Career modes will now progress correctly when Simulating races with Formation Lap turned on
- Fixed a performance issue when running Steam in offline mode
- In unranked others, players will no longer be seen to be given points after failing to finish a race
- Purple fastest lap times are now easier to read on the race results
- Improvements to the item preview images so they’re higher resolution
- Glove textures have been improved under certain conditions on the track where they were previously appearing lower resolution
- Players will no longer be penalized for overtaking the safety car in a pit lane entrance or exit
- Players can no longer overtake the safety car once it is ready to return to the pit lane
- F2 sprint race grid will always correctly reflect the result from the feature race
- Updated a number of F2 lap records
- F2 Races in Vietnam are now the correct number of laps
- If the player is eliminated in qualifying 1 parc ferme rules will now correctly apply
- After a formation lap time gaps will now be shown correctly
- Addressed an issue where all participants in a weekly event would not be awarded points
- Nationality flag is now correctly displayed on Mercedes race suits
- Various other stability and bug fixes
The F1 2020 Seventy Edition game by Codemasters is available for the PlayStation4, Xbox One & Xbox One X, Windows PC (DVD and Steam), and Google Stadia.
The digital download PC versions of F1 2020 are available via Steam. The F1 2020 Seventy Edition can be purchased for 54,99€, while the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition has a 69,99€ pricetag.
Official Webpage – www.formula1-game.com