F1 2020 – Update Patch 1.08 Deployed
Codemasters have deployed Update V 1.08 for the PC version of the F1 2020 racing game.
This new patch includes a small list of fixes and improvements and support for Nvidia DLSS anti-aliasing on graphics cards that support it.
- Xbox One wheels controls will no longer control the car and camera at the same time.
- In Driver Career players with driver moves set to off can now move teams.
- In My Team Career, the vehicle performance index will correctly update when unprotected upgrades are lost due to a regulation change.
- Nvidia DLSS anti-aliasing is now available on graphics cards that support it.
- Azerbaijan pit building now has correct collision.
- Venom Hurricane wheel is now supported on PS4.
- Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.
- F1 Championship winner garage celebration will now correctly play.
- Championship points are now shown in the Classic era.
- Fixed a crash in Splitscreen when P1 retires from OSQ.
- Multi-Function Display how shows New or Used for tyre compounds.
- Custom race strategies will no longer under fuel the car in wet weather.
- Some sponsor bonuses will no longer incorrectly be awarded for multiple practices or qualifying sessions in addition to the race.
- Results of previous seasons that are shorter than your current season will now be displayed correctly.
- Fuel Assist will no longer force the player to use Rich mix in the race Strategy Practice Programme.
The digital download PC versions of F1 2020 are available via Steam. The F1 2020 Seventy Edition can be purchased for 54,99€, while the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition has a 69,99€ pricetag.
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com