F1 2020 – Update Patch 1.09 Deployed
Codemasters have deployed Update V 1.09 for the PC version of the F1 2020 racing game.
Besides a small, list of fixes and improvements this new patch also deploys a number of official team livery updates for the McLaren, Racing Point, Alfa Romeo, Red Bull, Renault, and Williams.
- The Multiplayer car is now available to use in split-screen and Time Trial. Ever wanted to take your Multiplayer car out for a spin in split-screen and Time Trial? Now you can! You’ll be able to select it when going into both modes.
- Option added so players can engage ERS by holding the button. The option has been added to hold the ERS button, rather than a toggle. Head into Preferences, then Controls, Vibration & Force Feedback, Generic Settings, and you’ll able to change ‘Overtake ERS Mode’ between ‘Hold and ‘Toggle’.
- Fixed a soft lock for some users where a contract negotiation would not occur correctly.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player’s car during Weekly Events.
- Customization sliders now show values to allow easier editing. We’ve made it easier to match your suit to your gloves. With this patch, we’ve introduced numbers to each of the color sliders, which means that you can match everything perfectly!
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has an option to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- In Split Screen AI opponent numbers can now be customized.
- Players are no longer briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying or race session.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The Multi-Function Display (MFD) can now be enabled in the Cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be correctly used during LAN game sessions.
Sports update changes:
- Gulf and various sponsors added
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery added
- Additional sponsors and logo placements
- Replaced Racing Point nose logo with We Race As One version
- Added 50 Years Sauber branding
- Added sponsors, Twitter handle, and #WeRaceAsOne to halo
- #WeRaceAsOne branding added to the front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to driver’s head and nose stack
- Added #WeRaceAsOne to halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality, and other sponsors added
- “Thank You NHS” logo added to the top of the halo
- Updated nose sponsor stack
- Updated shark fin
The digital download PC versions of F1 2020 are available via Steam. The F1 2020 Seventy Edition can be purchased for 54,99€, while the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition has a 69,99€ pricetag.
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com