Codemasters deployed a new small update for the F1 2020 game on the PC, Xbox, and PlayStation 4, and later on Google Stadia.
Patch V 1.15 addresses some minor issues, including a fix for the annoying warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying sessions.
- Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying
The F1 2020 Seventy Edition game by Codemasters is available for the PlayStation4, Xbox One & Xbox One X, Windows PC (DVD and Steam), and Google Stadia.
The digital download PC versions of F1 2020 are available via Steam. The F1 2020 Seventy Edition can be purchased for 54,99€, while the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition has a 69,99€ price tag.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com