F1 2020 – Livery Update Sneak Peek
Codemasters shared a sneak peek of the livery changes that are made in the upcoming patch for F1 2020 the official video game of the 2020 Formula 1 and Formula 2 Championships.
If all goes as planned the patch should be deployed in about a week’s time. Besides a healthy list of fixes and optimisations, the patch will also includes liverie updates for the McLaren, Renault, Racing Point, Alfa Romeo, Red Bull, Renault and Williams.
Furthermore, Codemasters stated that they will be releasing an F1 2020 performance update in the first half of October. This will include balancing the performance of Racing Point and Scuderia Ferrari.
For now, have a look at the new liveries. In honor of this weekend’s 2020 Belgian Grand Prix, all the screenshots are made at the virtual Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
The F1 2020 Seventy Edition game by Codemasters is available for the PlayStation4, Xbox One & Xbox One X, Windows PC (DVD and Steam), and Google Stadia.
The digital download PC versions of F1 2020 are available via Steam. The F1 2020 Seventy Edition can be purchased for 54,99€, while the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition has a 69,99€ pricetag.
- Gulf and various sponsors added
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery added
- Additional sponsors and logo placements
- Replaced Racing Point nose logo with We Race As One version
- Added 50 Years Sauber branding
- Added sponsors, Twitter handle and #WeRaceAsOne to halo
- #WeRaceAsOne branding added to front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to driver’s head and nose stack
- Added #WeRaceAsOne to halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality and other sponsors added
- “Thank You NHS” logo added to the top of the halo
- Updated nose sponsor stack
- Updated shark fin
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com