F1 2020 – Update v1.12 Deployed – Vehicle performance
Codemasters has deployed a new F1 2020 update for the PC, Xbox, and PS4. The update will be out on Google Stadia very soon.
Besides a number of fixes and improvements, Patch V1.12 also features the previously announced Vehicle performance update based on real-life performance.
The digital download PC versions of F1 2020 are available via Steam. The F1 2020 Seventy Edition can be purchased for 54,99€, while the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition has a 69,99€ pricetag.
Changelog Update V1.12:
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull, and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a color mismatch between sponsors on suits, helmets, and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customization items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.
Season Performance Rebalance
- Racing Point performance improved.
- Ferrari performance decreased.
- Alfa Romeo performance decreased.
- Haas performance decreased.
My Team Power Unit selection stats and prices remain unchanged so as not to unfairly upset the balance of the player’s experience
All teams using the Ferrari Power unit have had performance reductions
We’ve also applied overall team season performance-based changes beyond those made to the Ferrari Power Unit
- Racing Point performance increase
- Alfa Romeo performance decrease
- Ferrari performance decrease
- Haas performance decrease
Codemasters also updated some livery which are coming with this new patch ( Examples below)
Updated Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas’s helmets.
Updated Ferrari liveries.
Red Bull Racing’s sponsors and team wear have been tweaked.