Codemasters deployed Patch V1.17 for the F1 2020 racing game further deploying fixes for a number of ongoing issues.
- Addressed an issue where tyre temperature could be at absolute zero after re-joining a session.
- Addressed an issue starting the game with a steering wheel plugged in.
- Addressed an issue with countback and declaring a winner when finish a world championship on the same points as another driver.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect message could be displayed when overtaken in the safety car queue.
- Parc Ferme rules are now correctly retained in Leagues after using split-weekends.
- Lap counter will now show the correct lap in Spectator after a formation lap.
- Addressed a crash when viewing replays of F2™ races after completing the F2™ portion of a career.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to join a Private League with an access code.
- Addressed an issue where blue flags could be shown to all players if someone quit and re-joined on the formation lap.
- Addressed an issue where the yellow flag message could persist after the Safety Car had gone on after a player had quit and re-joined a session.
The F1 2020 Seventy Edition game by Codemasters is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox One X, Windows PC (DVD and Steam), and Google Stadia.
The digital download PC versions of F1 2020 are available via Steam. The F1 2020 Seventy Edition can currently be purchased at a promo €27,49, while the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition has a €34,99 price tag.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com