First Console patch released for WRC 5
Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Games have released the first Update patch for the for the Xbox One and PS4 version of the WRC 5 World Rally Championship game.
One of the biggest community complaints was the lack of Steering wheel support. This patch will Add Fanatec and Logitech steering wheel support to the console versions of WRC 5. The update will also address some minor bugs.
WRC 5 – XBOX ONE AND PLAYSTATION 4 PATCH 1.0 – RELEASE NOTES
COMMON TO ALL PLATFORMS
- Inputs: D-Pad can be used for steering.
- Add option to configure steering wheel rotation angle.
- Wheel max angle set in real-time when modifying a value in menus.
- Fix UI actions not being bound on steering wheels.
- Gameplay corrections: Penalty system changed: Penalty is no more a 30s malus on the first mistake but is now a smaller cumulative time malus.
- SS2 Monte Carlo time corrected: this stage is now easier to win.
- Force feedback bug fix when going in reverse.
- Disable codriver shock voice event.
- Pad vibrations are stronger and redesigned
- Respawn system correction: to avoid exploits, « back on track » system now teleports on the last road section left and not the closest.
- Sound enhancements: more drifts / public / surfaces feedbacks.
- Fixed: Crash fix with non-ASCII characters in nickname / multiplayer name.
- Fix Chardonnet helmet.
- End replay bug fix: rankings do not change anymore when replay is finished.
- Vehicle and Copilot sound bug fix after a replay.
- Crash fix (keyboard/gamepad conflict).
- Fix Thrustmaster steering wheel Force FeedBack (FFB) management.
- Added Fanatec steering wheel support.
- Added Logitech G29 support.
XBOX ONE SPECIFIC
- Microsoft FFB API integrated, should work on every Xbox One compatible wheel.