Last week, Developer Turn 10 Studios and publisher Xbox Game Studios, have shared the first batch of official Track Reveal videos for the upcoming Forza Motorsport racing game, showcasing the famous South African Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, the North American Road America track, and the fictional Eaglerock Speedway oval, followed by a reveal video showcasing the 3.05-mile (4.91 km) fictional Grand Oak Raceway
Now it’s time to have a look at one of the most iconic tracks in the world. The Circuit de la Sarthe, better known as Le Mans, is without a doubt a favorite for many Forza Motorsport players.
Forza Motorsport is an official sponsor of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. This partnership began in 2014, and it has continued through the present day. As part of the partnership, Forza Motorsport has been featured at the Le Mans event in a variety of ways
The new upcoming Forza Motorsport game will include a highly accurate recreation of the real-world Circuit de la Sarthe, featuring all 38 turns and 8.46 miles of the track, including the Mulsanne Straight, the Porsche Curves, and the Indianapolis Chicane. The track has been updated with new textures, lighting, and physics to make it look and feel as realistic as possible.
Currently, there are 15 tracks confirmed for the new Forza Motorsport:
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Eaglerock Speedway
- Grand Oak Raceway
- Hakone Circuit
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
- Laguna Seca Raceway
- Maple Valley
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Road America
- Silverstone Circuit
- Suzuka Circuit
- Virginia International Raceway
Key track features:
- Dynamic weather system – The weather in Forza Motorsport will be fully dynamic, and it will change in real-time. This will affect the track conditions, making it more challenging to race in wet or snowy weather.
- Rubbering in – As cars race around the track, they will deposit rubber on the track surface. This will make the track grippier, but it will also make it more difficult to overtake.
- Track temperature – The track temperature will also affect the grip of the cars. In colder weather, the track will be grippier, while in hotter weather, the track will be more slippery.
- Living crowds – The crowds at the tracks will be fully animated and will react to the race in real-time. They will cheer for their favorite drivers and boo the ones they don’t like.
- Multiple layouts – Many of the tracks in Forza Motorsport will have multiple layouts. This will give players more variety and challenge.
Forza Motorsport will include a mix of over 500 classic and modern cars and 20 real-world, and fictional tracks to race them on. The game features a new career mode called Builders Cup, where players can build their own team and compete against other teams in a variety of events. There will also be a multiplayer mode that supports up to 20 players.
The new Forza Motorsport title features a new dynamic weather system that changes the track conditions in real-time, as well as a new damage system that shows realistic wear and tear on cars. The physics engine has also been overhauled, and the game is said to be the most realistic game in the series to date.
The Forza Motorsport racing game is scheduled to be released on October 10, 2023, for the PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. However, you can Pre-order the Forza Motorsport Premium Edition or the Forza Motorsport Premium Add-Ons Bundle to play five days early on October 5th.
Official Webpage – www.forzamotorsport.net