Gran Turismo 6 Update v1.07 Released
Polyphony Digital released update v1.07 for Gran Turismo 6.
The major attraction of this update is the BMW Vision GT. This car is created by the BMW design team exclusively for the GT6 Vision GT project. The design team explains that the car is inspired by BMW’s 1970’s touring cars. The cars is powered by a 3 litre 6-cylinder inline engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology. It can deliver a maximum power of 404 kW/541 BHP between 6,200 rpm and 7,300 rpm, with a peak torque of 680 Nm/69 kgfm at 1,900 rpm. The power is transferred to the wheels via a sequential six-speed transmission, operated by gearshift paddles. Another interesting feature is the fact that the M-Sport colors painted on the livery, follow the airflow over the bodyshell.
This Gran Turismo 6 Update update weights in at 961Mb. Once you have installed Update V1.07, you will be able to purchase the BMW from the Vision GT area. If you participate in the limited time seasonal event celebrating its release, you can receive one as a prize in-game just by driving a single lap in the event, regardless of your lap time.
Changelog – Gran Turismo 6 Update V1.07:
Adjustments to the Open Lobby:
- [Endurance Race] has been added to the [Room Mode] option within [Basic Settings] of the Event Settings screen.
- [Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption] has been added to [Time Trial Settings] options (“OFF”, “Normal”, “Fast” or “Very Fast” can be selected)
- Choice of [Start Type] has been added to the [Race Settings] for Qualifier, Time Trial, and Drift Trial modes. You can now select from [Final Corner Start] or [Pit Start].
- When [Grid Start with False Start Check] is selected in [Race Settings], signal lights will be displayed as start indicators.
New Features Added to Replay and Watch Race Modes:
- Button controls can now be used to: Switch between “Full View” and “Live Timing”; to turn the “Driver List Display” ON/OFF; to switch the “Information Display” and to change the target car.
- The “Keyboard Switching Feature” has been added. A USB keyboard can be used to switch the “Information Display” and to change the view.
|Official Webpage – http://www.gran-turismo.com|