Polyphony Digital is getting ready to deploy Update V1.35 for the PS4/PS5 Gran Turismo 7 title, including three new cars, two extra Cafe Menus, a new Music Rally time trial, and two new Scapes. As usual, the new update will also include a nice list of bug fixes, stability tweaks, and overall improvements.
If all goes as planned, the V1.35 update will be rolled out tomorrow, June 29, 2023.
Official Webpage – www.playstation.com/gran-turismo-7
1. Three new cars, including Aston Martin’s extreme hypercar and Japanese 4WD sports models join the lineup.
Aston Martin Valkyrie ’21
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR ’95
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi ’04
2. The livery for ANEST IWATA Racing’s RC F GT3, driven by Igor Omura Fraga in the SUPER GT, will be available.
This livery can be selected upon purchasing the Lexus RC F GT3 ’17 from Brand Central.
3. Two Extra Menus added to the Café.
[Extra Menu No. 24] Collection: Subaru WRX (Collector Level 26 and above)
4. Six new events join the Music Rally.
- 7: Good Old Days (Classixx Remix)
- 8: DRIFT
- 9: Marechià (With Célia Kameni)
- 10: Hooked on America
- 11: Lifeʼs Coming In Slow
- 12: Moon Over the Castle GT7 version
5. “Monterey” and “Field of Flowers” are new Curations in Scapes.