Polyphony Digital has deployed Update V1.34 for the PS4/PS5 Gran Turismo 7 title, including three new cars, an engine swap feature, a new “Ultimate” category, and new scapes.
As usual, the new update also includes a long list of bug fixes, stability tweaks, and overall improvements. For all the details, check out the full changelog below.
Official Webpage – www.playstation.com/gran-turismo-7
1. Three new cars, including a 1960s classic coupe and a 1000-horsepower monster, join the lineup.
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ’67
Greening Auto Company Maverick
Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90
2. Two Extra Menus to be added to the Café.
[Extra Menu No. 22] Collection: SEMA Gran Turismo Award (Collector Level 37 and above)
[Extra Menu No. 23] Collection: Group A (Collector Level 33 and above)
3. “Engine Swap” to be added to GT Auto.
This will be available at Collector Level 50. On eligible vehicles, this service allows users to purchase and equip new engines from different cars.
4. A new “Ultimate” category will be featured in the Tuning Shop.
This will become available at Collector Level 50. The “Ultimate” category adds even more tuning options as well as a number of rare parts.
5. “National Stadium” and “The Lake District” joins Curations in Scapes.
- The following three new cars have been added:
・Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ’67 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’ from 25 May)
・Greening Auto Company Maverick
・Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’ from 25 May)
- New liveries have been added for the following two cars:
・Toyota 86 Gr.4
・Toyota GR010 HYBRID ’21
2. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to “World Circuits:”
- Super Formula
・High Speed Ring
- American Clubman Cup 700
・Blue Moon Bay Speedway
- Nissan GT-R Cup
・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Super Formula
- Sunday Cup Classic
- “Japan National Stadium” and “Lake District” are now featured Curations in Scapes.
- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 22: Collection: SEMA GT Awards (Collector Level 37 and above)
・Extra Menu No. 23: Collection: Group A (Collector Level 33 and above)
5. Brand Central - New Museum entries for Alfa Romeo and Italdesign have been added.
- On the car purchase screen, if the player already owns the selected car in the same color, it will now be displayed as “Owned.” This also applies to the Legend Cars and Used Cars purchase screens.
6. Used Cars
- The Tuning Valuation algorithm in Car Valuation Service has been adjusted for cars with Ultimate tuning parts fitted.
7. GT Auto
- The “Engine Swap” service has been added to the Car Maintenance & Service menu. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
8. Tuning Shop
- A new tab for “Ultimate” category parts has been added. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
- A “Free Practice” button has been added to each championship’s Entry Screen.
- During Daily Races and Qualifying Time Trials for “Final” races, you can now adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
- New restrictions for Engine Swaps and Tuning Parts have been added to race regulation settings in the Lobby.
- During Qualifying Time Trials and Final races, you can now adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
- Fixed various text localization issues.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!