Polyphony Digital has deployed update V1.13 for Gran Turismo 7.
Besides a number of Improvements and Adjustments, this new update brings us three new cars, including the 2021 Subaru BRZ GT300 Super GT Champion, the 2021 Subaru BRZ S, and the 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R). Furthermore, the update adds a 24h layout to the Spa-Francorchamps circuit.
Main Features Implemented:
- The following three new cars have been added:
・ Subaru BRZ GT300 ’21 (Purchasable at Brand Central;)
・ Subaru BRZ S ’21 (Purchasable at Brand Central;)
・ Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) ’91 (Purchasable from 26 April at the Used Cars dealership.)
2021 Subaru BRZ GT300 Super GT
2021 Subaru BRZ S
1991 Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R)
- Spa-Francorchamps 24h Layout has been added.
The 24-hour layout of Spa-Francorchamps
Total Length, 7,004 meters. Elevation Change, 104 meters. Number of corners, 21. Longest Straight, 751.84 meters.
The Spa-Francorchamps Circuit in Belgium is one of the most famous international tracks in Europe. New with this update is the 24h layout, which will join the full track layout. The biggest difference between the two is the location of the pit facility. On the full-track layout, the pit is ahead of Turn 1, with a long pit road. When leaving pit row, the driver will travel alongside the famed S-curve before merging onto the track at the Kemmel Straight. This pit road is narrow and curved, requiring drivers to carefully stay within the white lines to avoid penalties.
3. World Circuits
- The following three events have been added at Spa-Francorchamps:
・European Sunday Cup 500
・Japanese Clubman Cup 550
・World Touring Car 800
- The “Gassho-style Houses in Ainokura” and “Cherry Blossoms at Night” locations have been added to the featured section of Scapes;
- A slideshow option has been added to Auto-Demo.
Other Improvements and Adjustments:
1. Title Screen
-“Topic News” is now shown in the center of the screen.
2. Used Cars Dealership
- A “New” label is now displayed for new cars available to buy that day;
- The Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) ’91 will be on sale from 26 April as the “HOT” car.
3. Legend Cars Dealership
- A “New Stock” label is now displayed for new cars available to buy that day.
- “Wide Body” is now displayed on all cars in your garage that has been modified with a wide-body;
- An engine start-up sound now plays when changing cars.
5. Race Screen
- For races with time limits, moved the remaining time display to the center of the screen and adjusted the design.
6. Rival Cars (AI)
- Adjusted the driving line of rival cars at the Nürburgring.
- It is now possible to enter some events by renting Event-Specified Cars, or with Garage Cars;
- Videos are now played before the Finals of the Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup.
- The following information is now displayed in the Event Screen displayed before each race:
・Tire Wear Rate
・Fuel Consumption Rate
・Required Tires (Only displayed if set)
・Required Pit Stop (Only displayed if set)
- A racing etiquette video is now played when entering Sport mode for the first time. This video introduces important driving recommendations for competing in races;
- Added a “Race Details” screen. The following information can be checked from the “Race Details” icon on the right of the race entry screen.
・Driving Option Restrictions
8. Livery Editor
- Added a “Default Decal Color” in Editor Settings. “White” or “Newest Color Used” are now selectable and by selecting Newest Color Used the newest color that was last used will be selected.
- Added the option to filter by genre or artist when selecting a Music Replay song;
- For new replays, it is now possible to fast forward to the next lap.
10. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein the name of a Settings Sheet would disappear;
- Fixed a Performance Points (PP) issue that would occur due to a Power Restrictor adjustment;
- Fixed an issue wherein Performance Points (PP) would not be added correctly if certain settings or operations were performed. (The Performance Points may not calculate correctly in certain conditions such as if high-grip tires are added to some cars.)
11. Car Behavior
- Adjusted the geometry calculations algorithm for the suspension. This has resulted in improved traction for rear-wheel-drive cars and lessened reactions to weight transfer;
- Adjusted the relationship between the controller inputs (Analogue stick, R2 button, Accelerator pedal on a steering wheel controller) and the position of the throttle.
- Adjusted the steering speed of the analog stick;
- Adjusted the force feedback in the following steering wheel controllers:
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro + BoostKit
- Adjusted the brake pressure control for all four brakes when entering a corner. As a result, the braking distance is reduced in general;
12. Settings (Controller Settings)
- The strength of the trigger effect can now be adjusted from the Quick Menu displayed during a race, or from [Settings] > [Controller Settings] in the Pause Menu. Trigger effect 1P (Accelerator) and Trigger effect 1P (Brakes) can both be set to Off, Weak or Strong;
- Changed the upper limit of the Controller Steering Speed Correction from 7 to 10 in [Settings] > [Controller Settings] > [Controller Steering Sensitivity] in the race Quick Menu, and Pause Menu.
13. Settings (Sound Volume)
- The following eight sound options can now be adjusted from [Settings] > [Sound Volume] in the race Quick Menu and Pause Menu:
・ Race Sound Mode (Balanced BGM and Sound / Enhanced Sound / Race BGM Focus)
・ Play Race BGM (On / Off)
・ Race BGM (Volume)
・ Race Sound Effects (Volume)
・ Player Engine Noise (Volume)
・ Transmission Noise (Volume)
・ Tyre Squeals (Volume)
・ Rivals Engine Noise (Volume)
14. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue wherein it would be possible to perform an oil change on a car that didn’t require one.
- Fixed various issues with the following four cars:
・Honda Fit Hybrid ’14: the car’s body color would not be applied to some parts on the underside;
・Jeep Willys MB ’45: the interior paint would not be applied when set;
・Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) ’20: the decal graphic would become distorted when the decal was added from [Custom Parts] > [Front] > [Type A] in the livery editor;
・Ferrari 458 Italia ’09: the number decal would appear distorted when added to a car with a wide body modification.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Official Webpage – www.playstation.com/gran-turismo-7