Polyphony Digital has deployed Update V1.23 for the PS4/PS5 Gran Turismo 7 title.
This latest GT7 Update adds three new car models including the 2019 Volkswagen ID. R, 1994 Nissan Silvia K’s Type S(S14), and the Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder. Alongside the new content, Polyphony Digital also addressed some issues that plagued the game.
GT7 Patch 1.23 Notes Details:
- Addressed various sport and lobby issues.
- Fixed garage-related bugs.
- Addressed various multiplayer issues.
- Addressed a bug where the App hangs during the loading screen at start-up.
- Addressed an issue where the App crashes when entering certain race events.
Volkswagen ID. R ’19
Nissan Silvia K’s Type S(S14) ’94
Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder
“California II” and “Tokyo II” have been added as a featured Curation in Scapes
Official Webpage – www.playstation.com/gran-turismo-7