Gran Turismo Sport 2019 January Update – 8 New Cars An Special Stage Route X
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital deployed the first 2019 update for their Gran Turismo Sport racing title on the PlayStation 4.
Update Patch v1.32 is re-introducing the 30km oval “Special Stage Route X”, which is a massive which was popular in past editions of Gran Turismo, as well as 8 new additional cars of which two are new to the Gran Turismo franchise. Furthermore, the v1.32 patch also adds a selection of GT League event updates, the Tokyo Expressway South Inner Loop circuit experience, and the new “Cambridge” scape.
Eight historically-significant cars are added.
Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster ’56 (N100)
Aston Martin DB3S CN.1 ’53 (Gr.X)
Shelby G.T.350 ’65 (N300)
Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71 (N200)
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ’07 (N300)
Honda Integra Type R (DC2) ’98 (N200)
BMW Z8 ’01 (N400)
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ’00 (N400)
Special Stage Route X, an ultra high-speed oval track, re-introduced.
- Special Stage Route X – Total Length, 30,283m. Elevation Change, 65m. Number of corners, 2. Longest Straight, 120000m
The Special Stage Route X, a 30km-long oval track used for licence tests and high-speed races of past editions of Gran Turismo, has come back. With a simple layout consisting of two 12-km straights and two banked corners, it makes for an ideal place to enjoy super high-speed battles and perfect the art of drafting.
A new GT League event that highlights the “Z.”
- Z Heritage (Beginner League)
This event features Nissan’s iconic front-engine/rear-drive sports cars, from the very first model to the one on sale now.
The following new rounds are added to the GT League:
- Two additional rounds will be added to “Stars & Stripes.”
- Two additional rounds will be added to the “Vision Gran Turismo Trophy.”
- Two additional rounds will be added to the “X2014 Nations Cup.”
- One additional round will be added to the “Gr. 1 Prototype Endurance Series.”
More additional features.
- Tokyo Expressway – South Inner Loop” will be added to the “Circuit Experience”.
- “Cambridge – A city of cutting edge science” will be added to the special featured section.
There will be various other features, improvements, and fixes implemented in this update. We hope you enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com