Gran Turismo Sport December Update
Tomorrow Polyphony Digital will deploy the V 1.53 update for Gran Turismo Sport introducing seven new cars and the WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca circuit.
V 1.53 Features:
1. The following 7 new cars, including the Ford GT ’17 and a range of Safety Cars, will be added.
Ford GT ’17 (N700)
Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) ’95 (N300)
Toyota Crown Athlete G ’13 (N300)
Volkswagen Golf I GTI ’83 (N100)
Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car (N300)
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy Safety Car (N300)
Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car (N700)
2. ‘WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca’ will be added.
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Total Length: 3,602m, Elevation Change: 55m, Number of corners: 11, Longest Straight: 453.00m
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca is a race circuit situated 100 kilometers south of San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley in Northern California, United States. A technical circuit made up of mid-low speed corners, it is encircled by desert so grip can be an issue as the surrounding sand often blows onto the track.
Therefore, drivers need to be able to maintain precise control over their speed at all times as any errors in estimation will result in them going off track or crashing. Its dynamic elevation changes are shaped by the landscape and are a signature of the circuit, with the famed 15-meter downhill-plunging ‘Corkscrew’ its highlight. Laguna Seca is a circuit that offers thrilling racing not seen elsewhere.
3. 7 new rounds will be added to ‘GT League’ events.
- Beginner League – 2 new rounds added to the ‘Z Heritage’.
- Amateur League – 2 new rounds added to the ‘Super Formula Championships’.
- Professional League – 2 new rounds added to the ‘Midship Challenge’.
- Endurance League – 1 new round added to the ‘Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series’.
4. More additional features will be added.
‘Laguna Seca – The Corkscrew!’ will be added to the special featured section.
‘WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca’ will be added to ‘Circuit Experience’.
There will be various other features, improvements, and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com