Gran Turismo Sport February 2020 Update – Three New Cars
Tomorrow Polyphony Digital will deploy the V 1.56 update for Gran Turismo Sport introducing three new cars, including an awesome British FIA GT1 Championship winner.
This might seem a very modest update in comparison to previous GT Sport update releases, but it may come as no surprise because Polyphony Digital’s chief Kazunori Yamauchi had already stated that in 2020 the content updates would shrink down. While no specific reason was given, many community members already suspect this might indicate that more manpower is needed to work on a possible Gran Turismo 7 for the upcoming Playstation 5.
V 1.56 Features Quote:
1. Three new cars, including a winning car from the FIA GT1 Championship
Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 ’10 (Gr.3)
Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS ’08 (N100)
Nissan 180SX Type X ’96 (N200)
2. Seven new rounds will be added to GT League
- Beginner League – Two new rounds added to FR Challenge.
- Amateur League – Two new rounds added to the Group 3 Cup.
- Professional League – Two new rounds added to the Lamborghini Cup.
- Endurance League – One new round added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series.
Various other features, improvements, and repairs will be implemented in this update. We hope you enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com