Gran Turismo Sport Update V1.18 Available
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have deployed Update V1.19 for their Gran Turismo Sport racing title on the PlayStation 4.
The following is a list of contents included in Update 1.19:
1. A ‘Sport Mode Registration Details’ screen will be added.
A player’s Registration Details page will be added to the ‘Sport’ mode. Those who enter their locale information will be able to see their local ranking in the Championship Rankings screen.
2. The following 3 events will be added to the ‘GT League’:
■ Group 4 Cup (Beginner League)
You’ll find plenty of power and excellent handling in these Group 4 races.
■ World Hatchback Championship (Amateur League)
A race for hatchbacks; cars with an upward opening hatch in the rear.
■ Lamborghini Cup (Professional League)
A festival of raging bulls. A race event just for Lamborghini.
3. 9 new cars, including legendary Group C machines, will be added.
- Fiat 500 F ’68 (N100)
- Jaguar XJR-9 ’88 (Gr.1)
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67 (N400)
- Sauber Mercedes C9 ’89 (Gr.1)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96 (N300)
- Nissan R92CP ’92 (Gr.1)
- Renault Sport Mégane Trophy ’11 (Gr.4)
- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy ’16 (N200)
- Subaru BRZ S ’15 (N200)
5. More additional features will be added.
Additional Scapes spot will be added to the special featured ‘Le Mans’ section.
・ “Fiat” will be added to Europe > Italy;
・Additional Scapes spots will be added to Porsche.
・Dragon Trail – Gardens has been added to the ‘Circuit Experience’.
There will be various other features, improvements, and fixes implemented in this update.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com