Gran Turismo Sport November Update Deployed
Polyphony Digital has rolled out the 900MB November update v1.50 for Gran Turismo Sport introducing five new cars, including the Jaguar VGT, and new content featuring F1 Champ Lewis Hamilton.
1. Purchasable DLC of “Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge”
The “Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge,” a purchasable DLC, will allow players to challenge the lap times set by Gran Turismo Maestro and 6-time Formula 1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton.
2. Five new, including the Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo, join the mix
Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé ’20 (Gr.X)
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (N400)
RUF CTR3 ’07 (N700)
TOYOTA 86 GT “Limited” ’16 (N200)
BMW M3 Coupé ’03 (N300)
3. Seven new rounds added to GT League events
- Beginner League – Two new rounds join The Passion of Dr. Wankel.
- Amateur League – Two new rounds will be added to Boxer Spirit.
- Professional League – Two new rounds join Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +.
- Endurance League – One new round will be added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series.
4. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps becomes part of “Circuit Experience”
Additional new features, improvements, and repairs will be implemented in this update. We hope you enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com