Gran Turismo Sport October Update – Spa Francorchamps Is Here
Polyphony Digital has rolled out Free update v1.47 for Gran Turismo Sport introducing four new cars, wet conditions on the Tokyo Expressway track, and the long-awaited Spa-Francorchamps circuit.
1. 4 additional cars including Porsche’s first EV Sportscar, the Taycan Turbo S
Porsche Taycan Turbo S ’19 (Gr.X)
Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce ’15 (N800)
Mazda Demio XD Touring ’15 (N100)
Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG ’71(Gr.X)
2. Introducing Belgium’s ultra-high-speed circuit, the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit.
Total Length: 7,004m, Elevation Change: 104m, Number of corners: 21, Longest Straight: 751.84m
Spa-Francorchamps is located 40km Southeast of Liège, Eastern Belgium’s industrial city. This is a high-speed technical circuit that has hosted everything from F1 to endurance races over the years, and the 7+km long track utilizes the mountainous environment of its location for its many ups and downs. For this reason, the track is the very definition of dynamic, including many famous turns such as the high-speed uphill corner ‘Eau Rouge’, the ultra-high-speed left hand ‘Blanchimont’, and the ‘Bus Stop’ chicane has been the scene of many famous battles. The track is praised by many racing drivers for being one of the most challenging in the world.
3. 7 new rounds added to GT League race events
- Beginner League – 2 new rounds added to the Group 4 Cup
- Amateur League – 2 new rounds added to the Real Circuit Tours
- Professional League – 2 new rounds added to the Nostalgic 1979
- Endurance League – 1 new round added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series
4. Added “Spa-Francorchamps – A high-speed track that will put your skills to the test” to the special featured section
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com