Gran Turismo Sport Update V1.18 Available
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have deployed Update V1.18 for their Gran Turismo Sport racing title on the PlayStation 4.
Besides some fixes and improvements, the new update also adds the 2018 Toyota GR SUPRA RACING CONCEPT car, and two new layouts for the “Dragon Trail” track.
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars – The following 2 cars have been added:
- Toyota GR SUPRA RACING CONCEPT 2018 (Gr.3)
2. Tracks – The following 2 layouts for the “Dragon Trail” track have been added:
- Dragon Trail Gardens
- Dragon Trail Gardens II
- “Hawaii Islands” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Brand Central
- Additional Scapes spots have been added to BMW.
5. Sport Mode
- With the introduction of the ‘Star Player’ system, the current Driver Rating (DR) ‘S’ will now be changed to ‘A+’. – Players who have incurred into penalties that have yet to be cleared during a race will now see a ‘PENALTY’ label displayed below their PSN Online ID.
- Blue flags have now been implemented. (Blue flags are displayed to those cars that are being approached by cars that are 1 lap ahead, and to cars with a slower pace.)
- The centering operation of the Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel (for PS4) has been weakened when operating the menus.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– When taking photos in brand-related Spots within Brand Central, you can now choose cars from both the showroom and the garage (limited to cars of that brand);
– In “My Library”, it is now possible to display the details of the photo format by pressing the △ button while viewing both Scapes Photos and Race Photos;
– In ‘Arcade’ mode, when turning a steering wheel left and right, the cursor will not move. (Please use the directional buttons to move the cursor);
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Three events are added to the “GT League”
- Compétition de France (Beginner League)
This event for French-made cars consists of cute, sporty, and unique vehicles.
- Gr. B Rallycross (Amateur League)
This race for Group B rally cars tests your car-control skills, whether you’re drifting or maintaining grip.
- Vision Gran Turismo Trophy + (Professional League)
In this race of dream Vision Gran Turismo cars, which one will be crowned the king of them all!?
In addition, new rounds have been added to the following events: FF Challenge (Beginner League), J-Sports Meeting (Amateur League), La Festa Cavallino (Professional League) and Gr.3 Endurance Series (Endurance League).
- Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept ’18 (Gr.3)
- Dragon Trail – Gardens’ (Reverse: ‘Gardens II’)
This is another version of the Dragon Trail racetrack, tucked between by the azure blue Adriatic Sea and lush Croatian countryside. Its name is taken from the green olive fields that looks down upon the course. The pit facility has a rather local feel to it, and the layout is more technical than the Seaside version. The 4.3km track contains tricky combined corners and 90-degree turns. Its reverse layout, ‘Gardens II’ will also be included.
“Hawaii Islands” has been added to the “Featured” section.
- Brand Central
When taking photos in brand-related Spots, you can now choose cars from both the showroom and the garage (limited to cars of that brand).
- BMW-related Spots
- Circuit Experience
Tsukuba Circuit has been added to the “Circuit Experience.”
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com