Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.03 Deployed
Polyphony Digital deployed a new update for their Gran Turismo Sport title.
The new V1.03 patch includes a nice list of fixes improvements. Thrustmaster wheel and shifter owners using a T500RS, and/or an H8A H pattern shifter will be glad to hear that this latest update will fix some frustrating force-feedback and hardware detection issues. Polyphony Digital also managed to fix a game crash that occurred when players participated in drift events while using a car which featured an exterior livery created with a custom color chip.
Gran Turismo Sport 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where participating in a Drift Trial with a car featuring an exterior livery created with a custom color chip (a color chip created in the Livery editor) would result in the game crashing after the result screen.
- Fixed an issue where excessive force feedback was applied when understeering using the THRUSTMASTER® T500RS steering controller.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.03 addressed an issue wherein the THRUSTMASTER® TH8A ‘H pattern shifter’ was not properly recognized when connected to a compatible steering wheel controller.
Other improvements and adjustments
- With Gran Turismo Sport version 1.03, the controller steering sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been increased in order to improve handling during oversteering and drifting.
- The adjustment range for a steering wheel controller’s force feedback has been broadened: it is now possible to decrease maximum torque on steering wheels with strong motor torque.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.03 addressed Various other issues.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com