Gran Turismo Sport Update V1.06 Deployed
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have deployed the v1.06 update for Gran Turismo Sport.
This new 1.29 GB update contains three new cars in the form of the futuristic IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo, the Le Mans winning Audi R18 LMP1, and the classic Shelby Cobra 427. In addition, the update also introduces a few new offline game modes. Players will now be able to use the Campaign Mode, Livery Editor and the Scapes feature without having to be connected to the net. Keep in mind that you will have to be connected to save your progress.
In V1.06, Polyphony Digital improved pretty much every aspect of the game, and there is more to come. Last week, it was already confirmed that another big update patch will become available as soon as December, including a new single-player mode called GT League which is based on the “GT mode” we know from the previous GT Series.
Last but not least, Polyphony Digital confirmed that no less than 50 new car models will be added to the game before the end of March 2018 and that some new tracks are in the works.
- IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
- Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) (Gr.1)
- Shelby Cobra 427 (N500)
Physics Simulation Model
- A part of the physics simulation model was improved, especially improving controllability of stock commercial models which exhibit less grip on the road.
- Control management of the ‘standard’ ABS settings was improved, raising drivability under braking conditions.
- Control management of rear wheel drive cars withTCS settings set higher than ‘2’ was improved, raising stability at corner exits.
- It is now possible to play the campaign mode while offline.
- In line with the improvements in the physics simulation model, the difficulty level of the Driving School and MissionChallenge were adjusted.
- In line with the adjustment of the difficulty levels, the ranking boards of the Driving School, Mission Challenge, andCircuit Experience were reset. (*There is no effect to game progress and theGold/Silver/Bronze status of players from before the ranking reset)
- It is now possible to use the Livery Editor while offline.
- It is now possible to create and edit Liveries of cars without having to set the car to be edited as the currently selected car.
- It is now possible to apply car liveries to cars loaned in the Manufacturer’s Series. (*It is now possible to enter races in the Manufacturer’s Series with custom car liveries applied. )
- A Museum has been added to Bugatti in the Brand Central.
- There is now a warning indicator when the remaining fuel becomes low.
- It is now possible to adjust the balance of sound effects during gameplay. The adjustment can be made in[Options] -> [Sound Volume].
- It is now possible to play with the Scapes feature while offline.
- “Autumn Leaves” has been added to the featured collection.
- In line with this, a few new Photo Spots have been added.
- It is now possible to download and playback the replays of top ranking drivers in the Daily Race Qualifying TimeAttack Rankings.
- An antenna display now indicates the connection status/quality in the member lists.
- The judgment algorithm of the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) has been improved. In the screen indications, it is also now possible to see the reductions in the SR of not only yourself but of other drivers involved in a contact incident with your car.
Sports Mode / Lobby
- It is now possible to select a preset chat text when entering text chat.
- You can now set an automatic greetings message for when you enter a lobby. The settings for this greetings text can be performed in [My Menu] -> [Profile Settings]. (*Up to 40characters)
Various other problems and stability issues have been improved.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com