Gran Turismo Sport Update V1.41 Available Tomorrow
Tomorrow July 31, 2019, Polyphony Digital will deploy a new free update for their Gran Turismo Sport title.
Besides the usual fixes and improvements, the July content will include 5 new cars, new Scapes, and some new rounds to the GT League. New cars: Honda S800 ’66 (N100), Honda Civic (EK) Type R (N200), Jaguar D-Type ’54 (Gr.X), Mazda Roadster Touring Car (N200), Porsche 911 (930) Turbo ’81 (N300).
The following is a list of contents included with Update V1.41:
1. Five new vehicles, from iconic sports cars to a Le Mans works model, will be added.
Honda S800 ’66 (N100)
Honda Civic Type R (EK) ’98 (N200)
Jaguar D-type ’54 (Gr.X)
Mazda Roadster Touring Car (N200)
Porsche 911 Turbo (930) ’81 (N300)
2. Five new rounds join “GT League” events.
- Amateur League – Two new rounds added to the “World Hatchback Championship.
- Professional League – Two new rounds added to the Nostalgic 1979.”
- Endurance League – One new round added to the “X2019 Competition Endurance Series.”
3. Plus more additional features:
SCAPES – “Open Spaces – Arrange Your Own Scenes” will be added to the special featured section.
CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE – The Circuit Experience now gets “Sardegna – Road Track – A.”
There will be various other features, improvements and repairs implemented in this update.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com