Gran Turismo Sport Update V1.57 – Toyota GR Supra RZ
Polyphony Digital has deployed the V 1.57 update for Gran Turismo Sport introducing optimizations and bug fixes and new content in the form of Toyota’s flagship sports car. The Toyota GR Supra RZ ’20.
V 1.57 Features
Main Features Implemented
1. Cars – The following new car has been added.
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’20
2. Physics Simulation Model
- The tire wear rate for Gr.4 FF cars (front-engine/front-wheel drive) has been recalculated.
- The handling for all Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.
- The fuel consumption rate for all Gr.2, Gr.3, and Gr.4 cars has been reduced.
3. Sport Mode & Lobby
- Fuel Consumption” and “Tire Wear” have been added to Qualifying races. As a result, tire wear and fuel consumption settings will be different for Qualifying and Final races.
- To coincide with the implementation of tire wear and fuel consumption in Qualifying, they can now be enabled during free practice and in pitlane when warming up.
- Drag reduction when the slipstream setting is on “Real” has been reduced.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) setting would not be applied as intended during a pit stop in ‘Sport’ mode and Lobby.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com