Polyphony Digital deployed Update V1.64 for the PlayStation 4-exclusive Gran Turismo Sport title.
This small 158MB patch mainly addresses some issues with the Penalties, and reduces the regions for the Manufacturer Series from five to three.
Update V1.64 Changelog:
Added on 24/03/2021
Main Features Implemented
- Addressed an issue where minor collisions resulted in penalties.
- Adjusted an algorithm to decrease the number of penalties issued when the internet connection environment is poor.
2. Sport Mode
- The number of regions for the Manufacturer Series has been changed from five to three. The regions now consist of Europe/Middle East/Africa; the Americas, and Asia-Oceania. The Nations Cup will continue to be hosted in five regions. For more detail, visit Manufacturer Series Matchmaking Update Notice.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Recalculated the time loss for pitstops on various tracks.
- Adjusted the point of full brake application for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheelset.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Added on 25/03/2021:
1. Sport Mode & Lobby
- Repaired the issue where the yellow flag would not display correctly in certain situations.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com