GTS-RS Simulations – Analysing Ayrton Senna’s Unique Throttle Technique
In their latest video publication, Alan Dove and Usmaan Mughal from GTS-RS Simulations delve into the mystery of Ayrton Senna’s unique throttle style and driving technique.
With the use of their in-house GTS-RS CCR Pro Simulator and the recorded telemetry of the session, Alan and Usmaan analyze the fancy footwork of one of the greatest racing drivers who has ever lived.
GTS-RS Simulations Center
The GTS-RS Simulation center based in Uxbridge, west London builds and sells Racing Simulators. Their flagship Racing Simulator for professional and amateur drivers is for hire giving drivers and teams the opportunity to extend their track time using a high detailed virtual environment.
The GTS-RS CCR Pro Simulator features a full-size BTCC chassis and a state of the art closed 210-degree projection system around the front of the BTCC racer, resulting in a seamless 5-meter 210-degree wraparound view.
GTS-RS CCR Pro Features
- 5-meter 210-degree Diameter High Gain Projection Screen
- Custom Enclosed Box to ensure clarity, contrast, and brightness
- High-Resolution WUXGA Single DLP Chip Projection System With In-Built Edge Blending and Correction
- Powerful Force Feedback Steering System capable of producing LMP levels of torque
- Adjustable Pedals (Throttle, Brake, and Clutch)
- Sequential Shifter / Paddle Shift Option Also Available
- 7.1 Surround Sound With Tactile Feedback
- Passenger Seat for Driver Coach / Engineer
- Communication Link Between Control Room and Driver / Data Coach For Adjustments
For more info or to book a session, you can get in touch with GTS-RS Racing Simulation at Unit 8 Trade City Business Park, Cowley Mill Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2DB England. Or book a free consultation at gts-rs.co.uk. Please note that all sessions must be booked prior to arrival.
Official Webpage – gts-rs.co.uk