Heusinkveld – SmartControl V1.0 Released
Owners of the excellent HE Sim Pedals Sprint, will be delighted to hear that Heusinkveld Engineering has now released a new updated version of the Sim Pedals Sprint SmartControl configuration tool.
The SmartControl configuration tool lets you dial in (non-linear) pedal output curves, set the pedal deadzones and control the brake pedal force. All the settings can be saved into profiles, which you can later on load with a few simple mouse clicks.
Settings applied in SmartControl will have effect in any simulator software, without having to make additional adjustments, re-assign controls or recalibrate (including iRacing) in the simulator software itself. SmartControl also includes a calibration wizard in case you need to recalibrate your pedals.
The new version 1.0 contains various technical and usability improvements, and will be the basis for future enhancements and fine-tuning.
Changelog SmartControl Version 1.0
- Revised brake pedal force indicator (now always shows the actual force in KG which is applied on the brake).
- Revised starting screen (application now launches on the profiles tab).
- Improved usability during the calibration procedure: Parallel detection of the ‘at rest’ sensor value for all 3 pedals and improved detection of the ‘fully pressed’ sensor value.
- Improved detection of throttle and clutch axis.
- ‘Calibration completed’ notice when the calibration has been saved.
- Various UI improvements aimed at improving usability.
Heusinkveld Engineering is a Dutch company that offers a broad array of products and services to the real and virtual racing scene. From advanced vehicle simulation software to simulator hardware. Sim Racers might also know Niels as the main physics creator for the Automobilista racing simulator by Reiza Studios.
Official Webpage – www.h-engineering.net