insidesimracing.tv presents their in-depth impressions of the SimXperience Stage 5 Full Motion Simulator.
The SimXperience Stage 5 Motion Simulator can be called one of the most impressive Simulator rigs on the market. A while ago Darin and Shaun visited the Villers family who are the creators of this awesome piece of Sim Racing kit.
They talk about their experience when trying out the Simulator and Sim Commander Software. Further more they got a chance to test the development version of what might become one of the most popular high end Sim Racing wheels on the market in the near future.
Check out the official webpage at http://simxperience.com/
SimXperience Stage 5 Simulator Specs:
- Unparalleled Motion Quality & Realism
- Simulates Rear Traction Loss and Rear Wheel Hop (key component of race driver training programs)!!
- Excellent road surface perception via 250 motion updates per second
- Inline Dampeners make motion more fluid and less digitized.
- Based On Olympic Training Principles
- SimXperience Exclusive SimVibe Technology Compliments Motion With True Physics Based Vibratory / Tactile Feedback (optional)
- Realtime customizable motion profiles can be custom tuned to represent any vehicle with ease!
- Simulates vehicle weight transfer in addition to road texture and G-Forces
- Powerful 500W Dolby 5.1 Surround System with Wireless Remote
- Powerful Custom Simulation PC (external for easy maintenance and upgrades)
- Three 46 inch LED Screens
- Power Height Adjudstable (push button) Rigid Triple Screen Mount
- Power Adjustable (push button) Pedal Distance
- Telescoping Wheel
- Tilt Adjustable Wheel
- Custom SimXperience Seat Optimizes Lateral G Sensation
- High Resolution Thrustmaster Wheel, Pedal and Shifter Set (upgrades available)
- 21″ Touchscreen for Virtual Gauges, Charting, Realtime Motion Adjustments and Realtime Tactile Adjustments
- Modular Design (Easily Bolt On Future Simulation Modules)
- Structural Rigidity (Built From 2″ Tube Steel)
- Powder Coated Finish
- Industrial Grade Construction Suitable for Racing Centers and Frequent Use Scenarios.
- Simple as a single button click to get started.
- Powerful Touchscreen Based Adjusments
|Official Webpage – http://www.isrtv.com