iRacing – 2020 Season 3 Build Released
Today, iRacing has deployed the 2020 Season 3 build update and published a video showcasing some of its new content and features.
The 2020 Season 3 update introduces no less than six new vehicles, a re-scanned track (Kentucky Speedway), an updated track (Road America), tire sets, new tires for a variety of vehicles, new AI content, more cars utilizing the New Damage Model, New Damage Model multithreaded processing, XAudio2, and much more.
• BMW M4 GT4
• Indy Pro 2000 PM-18
• NASCAR Chevrolet Monte Carlo – 1987
• NASCAR Ford Thunderbird – 1987
• NASCAR Gander Outdoors Ford F150
• USF 2000
• Kentucky Speedway – re-built from new scan data!
• Road America – updated
• Limited Tire Sets
• Quickie cautions, drive-through penalties, and more Race Control updates
• Stockcars, trucks, and some road car tire updates
• 7 more cars utilizing the New Damage Model
• New Damage Model multithreaded processing
• Auto-Exposure Camera System
• XAudio2 API, an updated audio manager, has been integrated into iRacing
• Much more!
Check out the full Release Notes Here.
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com