A few weeks ago, iRacing deployed the 2021 Season 1 build for their premier Online Racing Service. iRacing members are already accustomed to big updates, but it is safe to say that this build was massive.
The update added three new vehicles, two new or fully updated tracks, and three new track configurations. Furthermore, there were tire updates on many cars, multiple tire compounds for the Dallara IR18, competition-focused improvements for the New Damage Model, cross-license racing, the 3D Car Viewer, and a huge list of fixes and improvements.
To show non-members these latest developments, iRacing shared a video highlighting the newly added content and features.
Check out the full 2021 Season 1 build release notes Here.
Some highlights include:
- Dallara iR-01
- Dirt Modified (two classes!)
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO
- Cedar Lake Speedway
- Long Beach Street Circuit (fully updated!)
- Brands Hatch Circuit – Rallycross
- Charlotte Motor Speedway – Rallycross
- Irwindale Speedway – Figure Eight Jump
- Cross-License Racing
- 3D Car Viewer
- New AI Racing Content (four vehicles and two tracks!)
- Tire updates on many cars
- Wall proximity aerodynamics effects for a number of stockcars
- Custom Competitive Setups for a variety of vehicles
- Significant New Damage Model Updates
- Night Lighting Improvements
- Russian Spotter Pack
- Multiple Tire Compounds for the Dallara IR18
- New Damage Model added to the Dallara IR18
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com