iRacing has deployed the 2021 Season 3 Patch 4 for its online racing simulation. Check out the full changelog below.
Credit: Included Screenshot by Gabriel Mauricio.
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com
2021 Season 3 Patch 4 Changelog:
- Inside the Series Schedule, users now have the option to purchase an unowned track.
- When changing the selected track for a Hosted Session, the number of maximum allowable drivers now switches to the default maximum amount for the new track.
- Fixed an issue where the multi-car selection window could appear empty for Test Drive Sessions created from a multi-car Hosted Session.
- Fixed an ungraceful error that could display when a user attempted to register themself for a second team.
- The ability to set a Starting Grid for the Feature Race of a Heat Racing weekend for Hosted League Sessions has been added.
- – – All drivers permitted to enter the Session must be added to the Starting Grid in order for them to proceed to the Feature Race.
- – – The number of drivers to advance to the Feature Race must be specified in the Heat Racing configuration of the weekend.
- When in use, the appropriate level of Qualifying Conduct Scrutiny used during a Time Attack Competition is now displayed.
- Fixed an exciting typo in the title bar of the Team Paint Shop!!!
- Fixed an issue with the Paint Shop modal window where it could get stuck in a loading state when changing cars while unsaved changes were present.
- If you purchase an item via the Classic Membersite while viewing it in the iRacing UI, it’s ownership status now immediately updates correctly.
- A “Manage My Account” button has been added to the My Account window.
- Fixed a bug where Division was displaying incorrectly by one number off.
- Corrected an issue that caused some Awards and/or their completeness percentage to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a Simulator crash issue seen at night when DNSM is set to 1 light and PSSM shadows are disabled.
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR
- A new fixed paint scheme has been added.
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991)
- The Old Damage Model has been re-enabled for this vehicle in order to take advantage of some updates and improvements.
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- This track name has been updated.