With the 2021 Season 4 build deployment just around the corner, iRacing has posted a good number of videos highlighting a selection of the upcoming new content, features, and updates.
The new iRacing build is scheduled to become available on September 4.
- iRacing Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Onboard – Ride onboard for a lap around the Hockenheimring in the all new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car.
- NASCAR Shock Updates – Overview of the updates to the shocks on NASCAR Trucks and Xfinity cars.
- Road & Oval AI content – Showcasing the additions coming to AI for the season including Supercars, Super Late Model, Bathurst, and Phillip Island.
- GT3 Improvements – Overview of the tire updates and what to expect for the GT3 class.
- Dallara IR-18 Update – Overview of the tire updates and what to expect for the Dallara IR-18.
- Lotus 49 Update – Overview of the tire updates and what to expect for the Lotus 49.
- Lotus 79 Update – Overview of the vehicle and tire updates and what to expect for the Lotus 79.
- Class D Road Updates – Overview of tire updates and what to expect on the Ford Mustang FR500S, Pontiac Solstice, and Kia Optima.
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com